[Mccoypottery-talk] Yellow Smiley Face Mug

Jill Bakke/Walter Pancewicz jbakke@ameritech.net
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:42:10 -0600

First, I just realized I don't know how to spell smile-eee.  I apologize if
its incorrect.

Second, I just inherited a yellow-smile-ee face mug from a great aunt.  Its
in great shape and she's had it for many years.  The marks also indicate
that its the real McCoy.

Can anyone tell me more about it? Years?  Did it come in different colors?