[Mccoypottery-talk] web sites

shirley link shirley829@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:52:39 -0600

jimpati; couldn't open your yahoo web site or your niche.  did see the ebay
one though.  are your links ok or am i not doing something correctly.?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Patti, Greg (Jim) & sync-hronicity" <jplev1@home.com>
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Prices and a Pitcher
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:42:15 -0500

Lambertville Ah ha   yep  I like it there aometimes  but    the dealers
there are notorious for
overcharging       at over book why because   they sell to   the NY tourists
  LOL. the best time
to hit lambertville is  after 12 noon when the dealers    will  lower prices
     to get rid of
stuff.. Many there    don't    know about half  of what they sell  and  many
   make it up as
the  go by  looking at other dealers prices..  Saturdays    Not sundays
there are the best
bargain days . Rarely do I  ever find a deal in Lambertville on Pottery
unless it    near the
end of the day . Jim  drags me there   we wind up  walking the whole area
both of the  fleas
(they really aren't fleas)   ..   and most of the time  leave  empty
handed..

--

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity
You can View   My current  auctions At Yahoo.
http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/user/jimpati
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable Fixed Priced
items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
Check  out the  best  Antiques   and collectible   community   news group
and List server
online  Peacelist.   http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try it-its fast, secure, You can qulify to get
a  5.00 bonus
credit free.  https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6
Promote your site for FREE!    with Free-Banners.com, the world's top FREE
AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960