[Mccoypottery-talk] Prices and a Pitcher

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:48:20 -0500

Patti's referring to the flea market at Lambertville (which I have heard is pricey).
But all that aside, yes Ann, it is the cutest little town ... I love walking over the
Delaware River to New Hope (which is all new age/hippie/punk shops now, unfortunately).

Jen