[Mccoypottery-talk] Look at what they deemed inappropriate!!

Collene Pearce collene@jump.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:25:15 -0700

ROTFL!!

I received this from scanmail at trigon.com -- whatever that is.
For some reason, they found my teapot post "offensive".
I think I must be very "ignorant" of the current "off-color"
language.  I can't imagine that teapot or lid or flower or
peachy-pink or whatever, are describing anything naughty!  ;-)

ROTFL -- I'll bet the person who setup the filter, doesn't
speak english very well and so accidently entered a "normal"
word for a "bad" one.  ;-)

So tell me -- did my message about my teapot having pink
blotches, rather than brown, get to the list?

acp
--------