[Mccoypottery-talk] Alert are they Repos? [Fwd: Check out eBaySeller List:

Patti & Greg (Jim ) sync-hronicity jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:40:31 -0400

I am not  sure on the vase   but you  listing has nothing   deceiving
about it   it is  perfectly fine    you do not   emphatically say it is
McCoy   you   say  your view only   so not to worry   I bet    someone
will  ID it for you. It also looks  very familiar to me also.
You do a  great job   describing and stating terms    and show honesty
and  sincerity in your selling   .
this is what  people need to see  in  sellers  not all that flash and
glitter to mask the real   topics.
Keep up the good  work you  are an asset to any online selling venue .
Patti