[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay article

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:28:09 EST

Guess that answers my question about the show. I'm not surprised. I won't be
buying anything from e-bay.

========Original Message========
Subj:   Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] ebay article
Date:   10/31/02 11:56:21 AM Pacific Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:bettyfnelson@mchsi.com">bettyfnelson@mchsi.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com">mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I wondered if I was the only one that felt like a very unimportant ant in
the mountain of E-bay.  With the people buying 3 houses in a row in a
fashionable suberb just to use as warehouses and shipping locations.  I am
sure that they don't give a hoot for anyone with a fake cookie jar.  I heard
him say that people were so honest.  30 bad sales in every million
transactions.  I really don't think e-bay is going to be too concerned with
Faye.  State Attorney Generals would be the best bet.  I know Tom Miller
here in Iowa has really been active in going after Microsoft, and all the
sweepstake companies.  Maybe some of you could see if you could get them
interested.  I just felt even less important after watching  60 Mimutes last
night.  Betty the Okie in Iowa