[Mccoypottery-talk] fakes

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:52:06 EST

Terry was that a lady inquiring about a cookie jar...I had a rather impatient
person who later identified themself as such....who wanted an id on the round
honeycomb cookie jar.....i was thinking the one she had was not mccoy but
seeking to verify my info. when she rudely told me she'd found her help
elsewhere....she wanted to know right then!