[Mccoypottery-talk] shills & fakes, et al

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 01:56:04 -0200

Jess itw not dangerous to sell when you  deal in the real thing mostly
its collectos  wwho really need to be careful  when  buying from  these
people who  claim  they  sell  from the new  McCoy company.
Just state  you sell the genuine   items  by the real  company .
collectors  need educating at least the new  ones do  as to what   not
to  even consider buying.
You shouldn't have a problem  selling  yours  I don't think  they copy
that stuff they  go for the   highly sougt after  stuff  Like   Cookie
Jars  and wall pockets to name a few  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING