[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Canyon

Blaine Ritchie ritchies@gte.net
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:23:23 -0800

Jessica...The other issue with your set is shipping and the hassle of thing=
s arriving in one piece.
One thing you can do is use the eBay auction, but state NO SHIPPING. Be sur=
e to state it several times, in large letters, in red if you can.=20

This will expose your set to a much larger audience than any local add, the=
n you also do not have to ship.
The phony credit card thing is usually only a problem in other venues (ie:C=
omputers, video games, high end electronics). Pottery is pretty safe.=20

Even if people are not local and want to buy, they may have relatives in th=
e area. Collector's will do what it takes to make it happen.=20

Anyway, just a thought.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JessWest@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Cc: JessWest@aol.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 7:49 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Canyon

  I'm not worried about mine being fake since I bought one complete dinnerw=
are set of the Canyon in the early 70's and the other set a few years later=
 ... and it has been locked up at the farm and never used.=20=20=20

  My concern is all the phoney credit cards, etc. so will just run an ad lo=
cally since I have so much of it.=20

  Thanks for the information .. joining here has been an education  and one=
 needed.=20

  Jessica