[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Canyon

JessWest@aol.com JessWest@aol.com
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:49:27 EST

I'm not worried about mine being fake since I bought one complete dinnerware
set of the Canyon in the early 70's and the other set a few years later ...
and it has been locked up at the farm and never used.

My concern is all the phoney credit cards, etc. so will just run an ad
locally since I have so much of it.

Thanks for the information .. joining here has been an education  and one
needed.

Jessica