[Mccoypottery-talk] shills & fakes, et al

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 01:02:34 -0200

-Some  Local libraries will let you   photo copy  a few pages  also so
if you can  see the guides  at the library   I say go for it  and  see
if you can  get cpies of  the pages of stuff  you need to  have for
references. I would suggest  not  getting too many  copies at once  LOL
they don't charge too much but   I am sure   it takes  up thier time
so  doing it in small doses will not interfere too much with  the
librairinas   other duties.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING