[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy Cookie Jar

Helen Gardner hgardner@ka.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:06:16 -0600

How much are you asking?

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of mjr
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 12:11 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy Cookie Jar

I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on how to sell this
Mammy Cookie Jar.  I listed it on ebay so many times, and no buyers.
See Item # 731273666 that just closed -- AGAIN.  It is original.  It was
my girlfriends grandmothers and it's in really nice condition. What am I
doing wrong?  Thanks.  Mary Jo