[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy Cookie Jar

mjr twinner2@zbzoom.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:56:50 -0800

I was hoping to get $75 . . considerably less than the values shown in the =
McCoy book but I think a fair price.  Mary Jo
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Helen Gardner=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:06 AM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy Cookie Jar

  How much are you asking?

=20=20=20

  -----Original Message-----
  From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com [mailto:mccoypottery=
-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of mjr
  Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 12:11 PM
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy Cookie Jar

=20=20=20

  I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on how to sell this M=
ammy Cookie Jar.  I listed it on ebay so many times, and no buyers.  See It=
em # 731273666 that just closed -- AGAIN.  It is original.  It was my girlf=
riends grandmothers and it's in really nice condition. What am I doing wron=
g?  Thanks.  Mary Jo