[Mccoypottery-talk] Fayes Fakes

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:45:02 -0500

She is up to her third or fourth ID. She usually uses very similar text in
her descriptions. AND although I haven't checked lately, her auctions have
always been private.
Personally.. I would never buy from a private auction with private
feedback. That should ring bells, unless it is something so very unusual
and expensive that folks would not want others to know they are bidding.

I also have done some stuff on fake McCoys, along with a list of FIGURAL
jars that (the real )McCoy made and Jars that they have not made that have
been sold on eBay.

http://collectibles.about.com/library/weekly/blmccoyjarlist.htm

bc