[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:02:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/02 6:00:12 PM Central Daylight Time, McQuita@aol.com
writes:

> Ok, about those negatives....write to ebay and send them copies of the
> e-mail
> involved....state your case clearly and ask them to remove the
> negatives....If they need verification on the authenticity of the
> jars.....refer them to me.  There's a good chance you can get them to
> listen
> to you this way....and get the negs removed.  Chiquita

I agree...I don't understand this "private" business with eBay at all.  If
the seller has made everything "private", including feedback for the seller,
how is it that the seller can leave public feedback for you.  Makes no sense
at all - I'd be pretty forceful about getting that garbage removed from you
feedback record.

I've spent some time on eBay since I read these messages...and there are
still a ton of items listed under Fayes_Southern_Memories.  So many listed as
"McCoy" and not a one that I recognize as genuine McCoy...or genuine anything
else.

I'd take this one further...send the complaint to eBay's Safe Harbour and the
fraud investigation site.  This is absolutely ridiculous!  None of those
items look anything like McCoy to me.

And, while I'm not trying to start a riot here and will defer to Chiquita as
the most knowledgable person in this group, I don't know that it would hurt
for others to write in to eBay, having viewed these items, to complain that
this person is so blatantly lying.

Yikes!  Thanks so much for the warning!

Vicki