[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:12:54 -0700 (PDT)

Oh please do! I have been told by another who was burned by her that everyone he has emailed regarding their fake winnings just said "oh, I am too scared to leave negative feedback b/c she will leave some for me" (She withholds feedback til you leave it for her), and they leave her positive instead. I don't mind 2 for me, because that is 13 for her!!
Thanks for everyone's advice- it is MUCH appreciated- I ***WILL*** put this one out of business! :D