[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:47:34 -0200

If she is not putting in hewr description that the jars or   pieces are
made  at thr new   Pottery co in Tenn.   isn't that   misrepresenting
the item and defruading the public   most I read is that she gets from
estate sales.  They may be  using the mark but they   do not own   any
company  There   was one   original  pottery company name  nelson McCoy
pottery and that name     was never   sold  as far as I know  just the
company  that went to   someone els  who never got it going again. so
marks were up for grabs not the   company name   they can mark them
anything they want but they have to registar  the name and   as far as I
know its  still owned by someone   and is   unsused.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING