Question for seller -- Item #2060565180

revaughn@webtv.net revaughn@webtv.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:49:21 PDT

Your site was called to my attention by other McCoy pottery collectors.  I have bought, collected, and sold McCoy for 25 years.  I did not look at all the items you are offering with the name McCoy, but the ones I did look at bear absolutely no resemblance to any McCoy I have ever seen--and I have seen lots of it, including many rare pieces.  Don't know how you fake the aging.  I hate to think how many people you have duped, but I think it is a crime.

Question from:           wyandotkid
Title of item:           McCoy Santa Claus&Frosty Holiday Cookie Jar
Seller:                  fayes_southern_memories
Starts:                  Oct-07-02 19:16:18 PDT
Ends:                    Oct-14-02 19:16:18 PDT
Price:                   Currently $26.01
To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2060565180

	Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com

--WebTV-Mail-23011-1243--