[Mccoypottery-talk] 23 minutes faye gets richer

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:08:15 -0200

If Faye belonged to the group then she  would really   be one   lady
with   no scruples at all   LOL  but   its doubtful  she may know  of us
but   hey these  types don't get into   groups they   like o  spend all
their time   piling up that ill gotten cash   on ebay. No  unethical
seller   in their right mind would belong to   this list  they would
know we are put to get them  and wouldn't be able to stop it.
Ebay has no control   when it comes to  discussions in  newsgroups  been
there  done that with them when  someone reported me for spamming
within a newsgroups   to ebay members   .  Ebay    had to eat crow and
the    reporter got suspend for false accusation    not to mentoion
every member of    the    community  emailed ebay on my behalf  even
the    community owner.
I am not posting ebay right now due to   financially  reasons due
thought  issues   can't pay  med bills and ebay too   its hard on the
pocket  but I was never   enamored with ebay   to begin with and I have
been a member since '97 after trying to sell online  privately and
trough other auxctions  for over a year   they force    you to sell
there   being the   only   service that has the buyers  but those are
dwindling too   as they add more and more sellers especially the power
sellers .