[Mccoypottery-talk] 23 minutes faye gets richer

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

I think we should all do it. I know I am- on both her auctions, can we also win them and leave bad FB? It wouldn't matter right, because it would only affect that ID? I don't know........ Hey, do you think Faye belongs to the group??

 "Patti (sync-hronicity)" <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:Hmm how about   if  possibley  someone  who may have a second  ebay user  ID  thay    don't use on ebay  much   places a bid or bids on  sevweral items then  retracts them stating  as the  reason the  is new or possiblely fake? its not illegal to have more then one   ebay ID   bid retractions do go  on    record but for a good cause maybe  its worth  it.

Vickie Ryan wrote:

23 minutes from now 2 more people get ripped off and faye gets richer...I'm so fruatrated, I really thought people could be trusted better than this.... oh welll

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- To be removed from the list, send email to mccoypottery-talk-request@mccoypottery.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the body of the message. You can also unsubscribe on line at: http://lists.mccoypottery.com
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING