[Mccoypottery-talk] Fw: So sad!!!

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:53:54 -0400 (EDT)

I so agree with Linda.  We have a large library too, and there have been
occasions when what we learned about one single piece of pottery or some
other item (we dealt in other things when we were in a mall) would pay
for the price of the book.
She is right too about the fakes in Ohio.  One day quite a few years ago
a man came into the mall in Columbus where I was working.  He showed me
pictures of pottery, mostly Hull.  I thought he was looking to buy these
items, but he was MAKING them and wanted to sell them to me.  I would
have loved to literally throw him out the door.
Elizabeth