[Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood mccoy????faye is selling

Scott & Beth Shore sshore@abts.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:22:46 -0400

Hi Amanda,
I don't know what area of NC you are from, but I am from Lenoir.  I know th=
at several of the TV stations in the Charlotte area have consumer-help type=
 reporters who go after people who scam others.  They really investigate we=
ll and usually get results.  Just a thought.....Beth
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Amanda Ramsey <mandaramsey@yahoo.com>
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mcc=
oypottery.com>
  Date: Saturday, October 12, 2002 12:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] red riding hood mccoy????faye is selling

  Yes, it is on the site www.members.aol.com/mccjs/repro.htm for one. I pos=
ted this in one of my safety harbor emails, but I don't think they care-- I=
 need to send some more too....=20

   "McCoyPottery.com List Mom" <listmom@mccoypottery.com> wrote:=20

    On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 10:13 PM, Vickie Ryan wrote:

    > I read somewhere on the net that mccoy didn't make littlr red riding=
=20
    > hood cookie jar and if you saw one marked with mccoy it was a definit=
e=20
    > fake.. Do I remember this info correct, I want to write ebay again=20
    > high bid is around 56.00... This private thing is aggravating ...

    Correct McCoy NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER (did I say NEVER EVER?) made=
=20
    a Little Red Riding Hood. I love going to flea markets and harassing=20
    vendors to no end when they try to push this crap.

    BTW, no one ever said "Play it again Sam" in "Casablanca" either :-)
    -
    Regards,

    The List Mom
    McCoy Pottery Online
    http://www.mccoypottery.com
    e-mail: listmom@mccoypottery.com
    List Server: http://www.mccoypottery.com/ma! ilinglists

    Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
    McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
    Visit the new Cookie Jar Store: www.cookiejarstore.com=20