[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:06:20 -0200

I am pretty sure you are right  Gulftreasures is stated in   the
listings  in florida but  this guy is listed as  living in  Tenn. But on
the me page   it  shows he is not gulf treasures someone else  is or
so   he says .
Check out his buying  history he buys  plenty of old eramic molds
LOL..
Nelson  knows the whole sorded low down on thos crook he even  met him
face to face