[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

This is insane! I have been getting really rude emails from my customers since winning her fake cookie jars- I think she is probably telling them what a pain I am or something b/c I have **Never** had this prob in the past, everyone (well 98%) were super-nice. I am fed up with her and the whole Ebay thing- I think if I list anything else, I am just gonna start all over!!
 "Patti (sync-hronicity)" <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:I am pretty sure you are right  Gulftreasures is stated in   the listings  in florida but  this guy is listed as  living in  Tenn. But on the me page   it  shows he is not gulf treasures someone else  is or so   he says .
Check out his buying  history he buys  plenty of old eramic molds  LOL..
Nelson  knows the whole sorded low down on thos crook he even  met him face to face
Amanda Ramsey wrote: I think Faye has something to do with this guy, their auctions have the same products, so I think she is probably buying off of him. I have heard that he is on the run b/c McCoy has brought charges against him in the past for Fraud......
 "Patti (sync-hronicity)" <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote: Thsi old ebay sale was a doozy out and out lies and ebay says
they can't shut him down
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=721058581
--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING

faith.yahoo.com