[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:37:03 -0200

I would politely ask  your customers   if  she has emailed them  and
could you  see a copy    inform them that this is against ebay policy
to email other buyers   that  are  buying from someone else  and that
she could get them kicked off ebay  scare them   someone may admit it
then you can inform ebay she will be  kicked off  if they   get the
proof   you can even suggest to your buyers that  they report her  that
you will not  play   her  kind of games   its beneath your dignity to so
so. You are Honest  and  You will stick by    what you say and do  and
not be intimidated by  a  crook.