[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

chris cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:33:17 -0400

Can anyone help me Id the old pottery mixing bowl on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2062462834
Is it McCoy? Any info appreciated.
Thanks
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patti (sync-hronicity)=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

  I am pretty sure you are right  Gulftreasures is stated in   the listings=
  in florida but  this guy is listed as  living in  Tenn. But on the me pag=
e   it  shows he is not gulf treasures someone else  is or so   he says .=
=20
  Check out his buying  history he buys  plenty of old eramic molds  LOL..=
=20=20
  Nelson  knows the whole sorded low down on thos crook he even  met him fa=
ce to face=20
  Amanda Ramsey wrote:=20
    I think Faye has something to do with this guy, their auctions have the=
 same products, so I think she is probably buying off of him. I have heard =
that he is on the run b/c McCoy has brought charges against him in the past=
 for Fraud......=20
     "Patti (sync-hronicity)" <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:=20

      Thsi old ebay sale was a doozy out and out lies and ebay says=20
      they can't shut him down=20
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D721058581=20
      --=20
      Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!=20
      http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=3Djplev1&tab=3DSELLING=20
      Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters=20
      http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=3D780779936=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20