[Mccoypottery-talk] is my rooster cookie jar a fake?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:04:36 -0200

it is hull and it   isn't worth much  in damaged condition sunglow was
not  real popular although I never saw  one in pink  the  flower  looks
a bit different too.  value mint is   not   much

http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING