[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:25:26 -0200

Can you believe this guy  he is even selling  knock off occupied Japan
stuff  I know my Japan marks and  those are faked and not even good
fakes .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2061332533
And  This guy  is about  40 mins  away from me!! And has a cell phone
number  for his  phone number !!
I think I am going to   look this guy up in the phone book for that
area  and  see if he  is  some  kind of  wholesale supplier or has a
shop    but he is also  right  in the same area as  Fred and Dotties
where you can by repos  by the case  if  a dealer They  are advertised
in Antiques week all the time and say  specifically they sell New
reproduced stuff.  They are located in Birdsboro PA . And yep they sell
plenty the New  Rosevilles stuff  we see floating around all nice and
legally made in  china or japan  licensed  but   the mark is not allowed
to have usa on it  if it does its bee repoed here  in the usa.