[Mccoypottery-talk] An idea CHECK HER OUT

Patti (sync-hronicity) jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 23:30:13 -0200

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?StorePolicies&id=1019145
 he  states he is a repo salesman  in his policy  on his ebay store
so   he in fact   gets around   the rules  too. repos are repos   he has
to state it in his listings  too