[Mccoypottery-talk] Response from one e-Bay fake

VSMITHW@aol.com VSMITHW@aol.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:28:31 EST

I was surprised to find that Rock of Memories bothered to respond to me.
I've copied the message below - anyone have any ideas of what my response
should be?  This says that "Faye's" is a "separate dealer"...Rock of Memories
is "Liz."

What is this reference to the "cookie jar books" - I'm confused now! Do you
suppose there are some incorrect cookie jar books out there?

Thanks,

Vicki

Hello, Fayes is a separate dealer. It is ignorant people like you that makes
the world sucks! The RRH cookie jar is feature in the 1993 cookie jar books.
The Mccoy was register 3 times in the nineties.  Check out these facts before
you critizise and "Get Your Foot out of Your Mouth"!  You should have more
time on your hands than to send dumb emails!  You are the " Sucker " for