[Mccoypottery-talk] Response from one e-Bay fake

scotty yarrington scotty50014@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:36:29 -0800 (PST)

At least you got a response, I sent them a note
regarding a black chef cookie jar and they never
responed.  However, if you look she states it was
registered 3 times in the ninties.  When I asked the
question about how do I know fakes or not a couple
weeks ago, one of the great people here told me that
The New McCoy pottery company operated in the nineties
& used the McCoy mark, but was later sued for it.
Quite possibly this is actually one of those cookies
jars, making it valid but not old and certainly not
collectible.