[Mccoypottery-talk] Does anyone know what this item is??

Amanda Ramsey mandaramsey@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:01:21 -0800 (PST)

Could you guys tell me what this is? My mom found it as we are clearing out my great-grandma's estate. We feel like it is old, because of how deeply it was stored, but we have no idea what it might be or who made it... Please let me know if you have any thoughts, or if you know!

Ebay auction ID 2065729039

Thanks!

Amanda