[Mccoypottery-talk] still there?

Jbarnes5050@aol.com Jbarnes5050@aol.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:16:39 EDT

Betty, I'm in K.C. Mo. and don't even WANT to hear about ice after last
winter! Jill

========Original Message========
Subj:   Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] still there?
Date:   9/24/02 4:44:41 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:bettyfnelson@mchsi.com">bettyfnelson@mchsi.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com">mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I am going to go right now and look.  I am so glad that someone else finally
tried it out to see if any one was still out there in cyberspace!!  Guess we
have all had a busy summer.  I had a hand ful of ice on the top of my car
and back window this morning here in Des Moines.  Sounds like winter is very
near.  I will let you know what I find.