[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 22:20:52 -0100

registry  is  minimal also Jenson got the mark and he wqas  an ex con
he  I doubt  registered it  saying he was  going to make repos with it.
anyone can register  any  trademark or name that is  no longer owned
even your own name.
you can find  out  about  how and what the  laws  are  here  I am giving
you two links   you can search by keywords  I got  what i   wanted by
putting in the mccoy pottery co . first link is main page second is
search
http://www.uspto.gov/main/trademarks.htm
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=h3br7c.1.1

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING