[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 01:12:46 -0100

Joh exactly  this man  registered the  mark probably stating it was to
produce  his own original designs which he still maintatains he does but
Nelson  caught  him  forging  items  he never stopped doing it  even
after  being   jailed . I know there are  laws but somehow  these people
seem to  skirt  right on by it or even ignore it   Jenson swears all
his items are  original designs   not true  he is  a  con man . and get
away with it.  and  unless feds  investigate it ebay won't  even get
involved.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING