[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:26:02 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patti   ,    maybe Nelson wasn't talking to the right Lawyers  ?  I i was Nelson i sure would put a hurting on anybody using my name .  Since without him we wouldn't be here talking about McCoys or collecting .Since i am from Ohio an to think such a man that did so much for pottery could have poeple making fake copy's of his work an everthing he lived for .I am sure he is old now .I am am sure this bothers him greatly ,but i still think there is something we can do .It might take all of out there in McCoyland to make this happen. But we have to come together .If i can buy a fake McCoy that looks like a original but has a slite different mark on it .I am going to buy it anyways ,just to find the maker .Someday the fake makers has to come to a end ...Thanks everybody for your thoughts   an God Bless you an your family Tom . My prayes are with you .  If there is anybody out there that would like to help me or have any thoughts , or have bought any fake McCoys that look like a original please  e-mail me to jemmelson39 @yahoo.com an lets see what we can do . This is for you Tom an thanks for the Goodwill mchunt . I am a die hard to the Goodwill stores now .  Thanks  John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:maybe ebay should be made aware of this law but doubt they care
when lawyers told nelson not to pursue it e didn't they cannot
however say its Nelson Mcoy in any listing of a fake . the cannot use
his name .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING