[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:23:20 -0800 (PST)

Hello Patti , I am sure that guy makes his own molds ,an all it takes is a original to do so.Since he is a potter i am sure he can make his own molds .It takes a little more work to change the bottom mark but but kind be done with a little talent .Maybe thats way faye is selling so much mccoys thats never really been made before ? But i wonder how many poeple buy from her thinking they have a real McCoy an they don't ? I just wonder if i buy from her can i leave a bad feedback ? Or will that disapear too ? Let me know what you think Patti .....Thanks John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:I know he never bought mccoy molds how could he the mold of the mark
is a cheap copy he bought ansd still buys cheap cermaic molds
from people on ebay the mccoy molds if limited were destryoyed or
sold with the company and many burnt up in a fire even if there
were any in the old building that was nelson mcpy pottery and was
being used by RRPCo for storage they are long gone also it burned
down too several years back .

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING