[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:43:37 -0100

John  if you buy from her  you can give bad feedback  but  nobody will
see it she keep her  feedback and  her auctions private  just like
southern memories does  she also has discalimers  in her  listings  that
technically  make it so  a buyer can't  say she  took them  for an
original  casue she  state she  cannot authenticale any items  as being
originals  or somethign like that  her  listings are woreded exactly
ike  others  on  ebay who sell this  junk.  You know yourself there are
a lot of potters in the south many who worked for now defunked
companies   they know  what items the  can get  away with  faking  and
how to do it .
If you can find a fake on ebay  from someone selling it as an original
without the disclaimers   then  you can take action  you can try with
faye  but  if she   couldn't produce  her discalimers she would have
been off ebay long ago and the otherone well they are a power seller
rulse   that  apply for us small dealers don't really apply for them
ebay tiurns a blind  eye on people who make them lots of money a month
as for faye  by her  negatives alson she should have bee   suspened from
ebay  all it takes is three warnigs then she is gone I guess nobody
has  complained so ebay can warn her. this wwhole thing is a catch 22.
all we can do maybe is to try and educate buyeers  and on that i  do
have a good idea how to.  I am working on  somethign   a bit at a time
so we can warn  new collectors   what to  watch out for . and who
without  it gettign us   kicked off   online auctions LOL Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING