[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:59:16 -0800 (PST)

Well Patti couldn't we go in as different poeple ? I have bought online but not e-bay an i don't care if e-bay kicks me off .But i could come in at a different name too as the same time couldn't i ?     John
 Patti <jplev1@comcast.net> wrote:John if you buy from her you can give bad feedback but nobody will
see it she keep her feedback and her auctions private just like
southern memories does she also has discalimers in her listings that
technically make it so a buyer can't say she took them for an
original casue she state she cannot authenticale any items as being
originals or somethign like that her listings are woreded exactly
ike others on ebay who sell this junk. You know yourself there are
a lot of potters in the south many who worked for now defunked
companies they know what items the can get away with faking and
how to do it .
If you can find a fake on ebay from someone selling it as an original
without the disclaimers then you can take action you can try with
faye but if she couldn't produce her discalimers she would have
been off ebay long ago and the otherone well they are a power seller
rulse that apply for us small dealers don't really apply for them
ebay tiurns a blind eye on people who make them lots of money a month
as for faye by her negatives alson she should have bee suspened from
ebay all it takes is three warnigs then she is gone I guess nobody
has complained so ebay can warn her. this wwhole thing is a catch 22.
all we can do maybe is to try and educate buyeers and on that i do
have a good idea how to. I am working on somethign a bit at a time
so we can warn new collectors what to watch out for . and who
without it gettign us kicked off online auctions LOL Patti

--
Items I have listed On iOffer it's not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING