[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:52:43 -0100

John  yes you can register more then one  user ID on ebay and use it
lots of people do  it  many use one for themselves to bu y and another
to sell  or  another to consign  or just register a  name never use it
just becasue they don't want anyone else to have it.  unlike yahoo ebay
allows more then one ID as long as it is used   legally .
we can't  do anythign to ebay but we can  to  the sellers if we can
catch  some  and  maybe if feds get hold of it   they will investigate
ebay  for  it.
anyone can  report a  venue to the  ftc if they think  wrong doing is
going on but it takes more then one  to  even  hint  that there is
unethical stuff  going on  there  and that they are aware of it.
If any  of these seller are   ebay Power sellers  ebay will  not even
investigate them and  could do like they did with one of our other
members  find a reeason to  suspend them  or  ban them.  ebay is all
about  selling its stock and  making money  they don't even pay  thier
operating expenses out of thier profits they   have we the   users cover
that and are again raising  fees .
It comes down to  everytime ebay  gets investigated they  delay it or
get it  gone .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING