[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:26:38 EST

I think if we could  refer folks to the web pages that include info on
repros, etc, it would be nice.....I can perfectly understand folks getting
all these message, gee, what am I doing now?...I work, I have professional
e-mails, questions from various newsletters, other loops, other boards...when
you have 75 email in the am and fifty some of them are on repros...it gets
repetitive...no offense..just think perhaps folks sometimes don't realize the
messages go to everyone on the list....many who never respond and are not
educated by the messages on such.
As for passionate about McCoy. I seriously doubt there is anyone on this list
who is more passionate about McCoy than I am. Nor many who have collected
longer than I have .  Repros are not going to be stopped by conversations
here.