[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:55:34 -0600

I have several links and articles on my website to fraudalent and fake
jars, if anyone would like to have them, please let me know.
I've posted them before, but no one seemed interested in them.
There are also several other websites with great information, including
Jeannette W.'s.

bc

At 03:26 PM 4/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I think if we could  refer folks to the web pages that include info on
>repros, etc, it would be nice.....I can perfectly understand folks getting
>all these message, gee, what am I doing now?...I work, I have professional
>e-mails, questions from various newsletters, other loops, other
>boards...when you have 75 email in the am and fifty some of them are on
>repros...it gets repetitive...no offense..just think perhaps folks
>sometimes don't realize the messages go to everyone on the list....many
>who never respond and are not educated by the messages on such.
>As for passionate about McCoy. I seriously doubt there is anyone on this
>list who is more passionate about McCoy than I am. Nor many who have
>collected longer than I have .  Repros are not going to be stopped by
>conversations here.

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About