[Mccoypottery-talk] ??mystery?? pieces??

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:58:13 -0500

I have 2 pieces that I would love to have help IDing.  One is a dish,
possibly a dog bowl, that is 7 3/4" wide and 2 1/4" tall.  The only mark it
has is 295 with a line/slash under it.  It sits on 3 short almond-shaped
legs which are glazed, but the outer rim of the bowl bottom is
unglazed.  The other piece is a mug ( reminds me of McCoy's Buccaneer mug)
which is barrel-shaped, 4 3/4" tall, 2 1/2" across the opening, also with a
dry rim and it has the number 16 with a line/slash.  They very much look
like the same manufacturer and are similar green colors.  I don't have a
digital camera and would have to borrow one, so maybe it can be identified
without the use of a photo.  Thanks, Beth in KY