[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:44:22 -0100

I would just like to clarify that  there was no squabbling going on
with our topic  a  lively debate maybe . I saw the complaints so I took
our talk  off the list and made it private . frankly  I am a little
upset  by the remark, I mean  no offense if you  meant it  jokingly but
it was  offensive to me personally  especially on a public venue .
 John and i ware talking that's  all  never was there an anger or
flame  or snipe  we were expressing different views and that is what  a
discussion is all about  I learned from John and I hope he learned  a
bit from me. I am  sorry if  the membership took our  discussion as
anything.
>From  today  on I will not replay  to the list itself  but to the
sender personally so the list  won't have to be  over filed with  topics
of discussion.  thank you for  your patience  on my view . Patti
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING