[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jars - VERY LONG!

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:38:17 -0400 (EDT)

Barb,
I have seldom bought cookie jars but try to stay educated on them
anyway.  I have occasionally found something in a book that more than
made up for the price I paid for something.  We could porbably live
somewhat comfortably on what we have invested in reference books, plus
all the books we buy because we both like to read.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/