[Mccoypottery-talk] Hello/intro

Mark mjtn@bellsouth.net
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 01:34:21 -0500

Hi y'all,

My name is Mark. I'm 40 as of this week. I'm glad I found this list,
because I know *zilch* about most of what I just inherited from my
grandmother. (she said that she wanted to start giving things away now
before she dies and we all "pilfer" through her stuff).

So ...  I don't have a clue even of the name of the McCoy pieces, but I'll
try to describe ... tea pitcher with lid, sugar (?) & creamer. The
background color is -- "creamy"  ?  {:-\    There's green ivy on it. The
handles are different shades of brown and they appear to be the branches.
Sorry, but that's the best I can do. I'm *totally* green! (If it's not
about music - piano in particular - don't ask me!) :)

Could anyone enlighten me?

Thanks a lot,
Mark
Tennessee