[Mccoypottery-talk] Hello/intro

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 11:45:37 -0100

Mark,
 your items sound like Metlox poppy trial california Ivy some pieces
were marked  some not. I have a covered veggie  bowl  of this  that
book values  or as a replacement item  is around 175.00 ex cond. in near
mint  these items  do fairly well it was  common pattern  but the
serving  pieces are sought after because  it was  like an everyday use
dinner ware  much of the serving  items were  broken  or damaged  from
daily use.
The handled  that look like  branches are  called hollow ware  handles
if it is indeed  Poppy trial Calif. Ivy. cups with saucer  individual
book  for  about 12.00 or more each the plates  dinner sized around the
same  and smaller plates are from 6 to 8  dollars  each.
 We do talk Brush  but  Brush mccoy  Brush after they split with McCoy
was still  in production and had no association with Mccoy when it
because   The Nelson McCoy pottery co. Brush is marked brush  and usa
and   unmarked .
Many people confuse  just brush with the B-McC its not the same  Brush
itself that was not  with the JW Mccoy co is  a lower  end  value
collectible that  should be affordable  but is being mistaken as  being
the same as McCoy .
There was early Brush   then Brush McCoy (J.W. mcCoy , then  Nelson
mccoy sr   Jr.  and brush  by itself if its marked brush  its  more
contemporary then  the Brush- Mccoy  and  can't be  consider  Mccoy
many  still  confuse  separate  brush  as being  associated with  NM  it
never was.
If yu  have lots  of pottery to deal with   You really should get  some
guides  .
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING