{SPAMFILTER} Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Bobby Baker Price Question

Rosemary Carlson rcarlson@mis.net
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:07:40 -0400

Mike: Sounds like you've been on this list a long time. I'm new to the
list - but I've been collecting McCoy (and Roseville) for awhile now. I
think we live close together - since you mentioned KY and Joseph-Beth. I'm
in Morehead!

Rosemary

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Caudill" <mcaudill@kih.net>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 9:56 PM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Bobby Baker Price Question

It's higher than book value so if you're buying it to resale, you won't make
anything on it.  If, however, it is in great shape, is NOT a repro or fake,
and you really like it, it's possibly reasonable.  If this is a dealer, I
would ask them if that is their best price.  If they won't come down some,
I'd give it some time, to see if my desire for it is still strong.  I've
missed a few buys by doing that, but most times I look back and decide I
didn't need it as much as I thought at first.
Mike in KY