[Mccoypottery-talk] finds

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:54:24 -0100

nice find .
Want to hear something  that would make any pottery lover crazy??
Last week My Other half  accompanied his brother to look at an estate
property he is considering buying 2 house on a huge  lot  yadda yadd
small bungalow type house was owned by a 90 year old woman who  had
passed and  the estate  was  being settle by  selling her  property  her
name was McCoy  . this gets better  they  went inside  the house nothing
had been touch  it was  he said like walking into  McCoy central.. There
was  Mccoy pottery everywhere  in every room.
In the basement he said it was like  treasure island  full of planters
etc.  Several cookie Jars in the kitchen  stuff still on the  dining
table.
 The Kicker is that  the owners  haven't  attempted to  clean out the
home  I am hoping  I can get  info on them so i can call about  looking
at it  before they  get  some auctioneer or  unethical dealers in the to
do a clean out..
Seems to me that the Family May have no Idea  right  at this point what
they  have in that house is very   good and wanted   items.  wish me
luck so far nobody returned any calls.
I really gave  My  hubby waht for for not asking the  agent what was
happening with the contents of  these  houses. .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING