[Mccoypottery-talk] art mark finaly answer?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:56:54 EDT

Patti, This is exactly the reason I don't say something "is" unless I have
something to back it up.  Passing out incorrrect information is not helpful
to anyone....If I don't know, I'll tell someone I don't know...Rather than
tell them an incorrect answer.  No one knows all the answers to McCoy, not
even Nelson...(by the way, I got the same answer you did from him).  In this
case Tom solved the problem himself by giving us the correct
information...but here some folks have been  led to believe there might be
another McCoy mark....and there isn't.  Chiquita